Geny Consultant, spécialiste des ressources humaines propose une expertise autour du recrutement, du conseil, des stratégies et des solutions digitales.
Nous recrutons pour notre client, Sensata, situé en Île de France, un Ingénieur d’Application h/f en CDI.
In the role of Application Engineer, you will be the technical peer of the Account Manager, focused on Sensata’s key customers in your area. You will own the relationship with your customers’ engineering organizations and be the technical liaison between these and Sensata Engineering. With the help of Sensata’s product experts in the Design Engineering organization, you will provide reliable support to your customers on running products and businesses. In alignment with the Account Manager, you will promote, coordinate and lead engineering initiatives that aim at understanding system trends and customers’ choices on key applications, feeding back application and new products ideas to Sensata’s Marketing and Engineering stakeholders and positioning Sensata as a preferred partner thanks to ad-hoc product offers.
Task & Responsibilities
• Expand customer relationship (DMU)
o Identify main engineering counterparts at your customer and maintain regular & good contact with these
o Organize technical dialogue with Sensors teams, systems engineering, architecture or innovations/technology roadmap team(s) at your customer
o Open new doors, build intimacy and trust
• Fill the pipeline of new business opportunities
o Identify new/advanced projects
o Inquire, investigate, propose systems/products optimizations, changes, improvements
o Filter Customer Inputs into Sensata dimensions
o Provide urgent practical help (test/sort/select)
• Build value propositions
o Define areas for technical improvement
o Review technical requirements and help select relevant technology
o Understand customer context in terms of designs and processes, propose technical approach to meet customers true needs
• Bachelor or Master degree in Science or Engineering (mechanical or electrical)
• Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B customer support or sales
• Preferred educational background or proven professional experience in automotive system engineering.
• With Automotive market growing fast in Electric Propulsion, knowledge in Electrification systems (Battery Management, High Voltage architectures) will be highly appreciated.
• Customer focused, and able to transfer the customer’s needs internally
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Great social skills, ability to connect to all customer levels and disciplines, move up and down the hierarchy
• Pro-active attitude for continuously improving performance and driving for results; can-do mentality.
• Strong organization skills, and ability to work autonomously
• Hunter and creative thinker that can turnaround a challenge into an opportunity
• Willing to work in an international environment and willing to travel (10-30%)
• Job located in Boulogne-Billancourt (92), France
An interesting job opportunity in an international dynamic organization. Working for a recognized and global key player in the automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets. Sensata offers excellent prospects to further develop and grow your career.